Vacation & Therapy / Pain-free Weeks

Pain-free Weeks

Pain-free Weeks are designed for our patients who live in the inland of Croatia or abroad (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Slovenia).

You can combine a professional therapy concept with a wonderful relaxing holiday on one of the most beautiful islands in Croatia.

http://www.krk.hr/en/the_island_of_Krk

After thorough examination, you will receive 2 treatments per day, every day (ca. 3 hours a day). We can develop your individual therapy concept in advance, and for this we need your medical findings, reports and figurative representations (X-ray, ultrasound, MRI/CT), and you have to fill out our medical history form (questionnaire about possible basic or systemic diseases, medicines, etc.).

We can also arrange accommodation for you, airport transfer, etc., regardless of the fact whether you are coming with or without family/partner.

Check with your health insurance and private insurance regarding the refund of costs or partial refund of costs.

We have prepared the following programs for you.

Pain-free Program 1 (Sa – Sa / year-round)

7 days         (day of arrival: detailed examination and 1st treatment on Sunday,) 2 treatments on days that follow Mo – Fr (treatment 2 – 11). Individual manual and/or device therapy depending on the indication and contraindications

11 treatments, as well as bottleneck stretching with a printout and instructions for self-execution.

Price Program 1

3,170 Kn (ca. 430 Euro depending on the daily rate) without accommodation / meals / transfer. Further treatments optionally available on request.       

This program is intended for patients with following chronic diseases: chronic tennis and golfer’s elbow, calcified shoulder, shoulder pain, wrist/finger pain, shoulder/arm syndrome (with and without aura), knee pain, ankle pain / heel spur / back pain / HWS / BWS / LWS (this program is not designed for acute herniated disc problems pain radiating to the legs), chronic leg pain (linked to spinal column after consultation).

Pain-free Program 2 (Sa – Sa / year-round)

14 days         (day of arrival: detailed examination and 1st Treatment on Sunday,) the following days (1st week: Mo – Sa, as well as 2nd week: Mo – Fr) 2 treatments on each day (treatments 2 – 23). Individual manual and/or device therapy depending on the indication and contraindications 

23 treatments, as well as bottleneck stretching with a printout and instructions for self-execution.

This program is aimed at patients with long-term chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.

Price Program 2

6,410 Kn (ca. 870 Euro depending on the daily rate) without accommodation / meals / transfer. Further treatments optionally available on request.        

General terms and conditions and prices for pain-free weeks, program 1 or program 2. Before booking, we require copies of your medical findings, reports and images (X-ray, ultrasound, MRI/CT), as well as our medical history form (questionnaire about basic or systemic diseases, medicines etc.).

After a thorough examination, we will decide if and which form of therapy is possible or necessary for you. After the examination, you will receive the confirmation or cancellation for the therapy program. No costs are incurred up to this point.

After booking and paying 30% of the treatment costs, you will receive our individual therapy and schedule. The down payment must be received at least 4 weeks before the therapy. The remaining 70% of the final payment is due in full at the start of treatment. Cancellation of therapy must be received in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the start of treatment in order to avoid cancellation fees. Cancellations after this time limit will be charged with 15% cancellation fees.

There are no language barriers, because our staff is well prepared for you:        

Languages: Croatian / German / English / Italian / Spanish.

We are happy to discuss everything in peace. We are looking forward to hearing from you.